From: DMorse154@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v004.n119
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:13:32 EDT

I would like a 1 or 2 meg SRAM card if there are any left.
Don morse

Fwd: Equipment for Sale! by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: Equipment for Sale!
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 11:27:52 -0700

Hi all,

There may have been some problems with the message I sent earlier because
it was in rich-text format.  I'm sending it again in plain-text to make
sure that everyone can read it.

-- Bryan

Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 15:44:27 -0700
From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Equipment For Sale!

Hi all,

I have the a lot of Poqet PC Equipment for Sale.  If you are interested,
please respond privately to me at <bmason@xxxxxxxx>.  Except as noted,
all of this equipment is used but is in good condition.  All of the
computers have undergone some basic testing to ensure that the system
boots, it reads PCMCIA cards, the keyboard works, and the display seems
OK.  The SRAM cards have been tested to make sure that they can be read and
written by a Poqet PC.  The batteries may be old, but they have been tested
to ensure that they still maintain data in the card.

See the end of this message for shipping information and other details.

List of Equipment:

Qty  Description                                              Price (ea)
---  -------------------------------------------------------  ----------
  3   Poqet PC Classic "Platinum" Bundle                       $110.00
      Poqet PC Classic with Lotus 1-2-3 ROM card, 512 KB
      SRAM card, Carrying Case, Quick Reference Card,
      Poqet PC User's Guide, and MS-DOS 5.0 User's Guide.
      Includes 2 AA batteries.

  2   Poqet PC Classic "Silver" Bundle                         $ 90.00
      Poqet PC Classic with Quick Reference Card and
      2 AA Batteries.

  2   Poqet PC Prime "Gold" Bundle                             $100.00
      Poqet PC Prime with Lotus 1-2-3 ROM card, 512 KB
      SRAM card, Carrying Case and 2 AA batteries.

  5   Poqet PC PoqetLink Cable                                 $ 30.00
      Can be used with the Poqet PC Classic or Poqet PC
      Prime to connect to a desktop computer and transfer
      files via PoqetLink or other serial file-transfer
      programs like LapLink and Zip.

  1   Poqet PC Serial/Modem Cable                              $ 30.00
      Can be used with the Poqet PC Classic or Poqet PC
      Prime to connect to serial devices such as modems.
      Can be used with a null-modem adapter to connect
      to desktop computers.

  1   Poqet PC Serial Port Adapter                             $ 30.00
      Like the Poqet PC Serial/Modem Cable, but is a
      compact adapter instead of a cable.

  2   2 MB SRAM Card                                           $ 50.00
      Original Poqet SRAM Card.  Can be used with any
      of the Poqet PC's (Classic, Prime, or Plus) to store
      files.

  3   1 MB SRAM Card                                           $ 25.00
      Original Poqet SRAM Card.  Can be used with any
      of the Poqet PC's (Classic, Prime, or Plus) to store
      files.

  1   Poqet PC Plus                                            $100.00
      Never used, in its original box, with battery,
      AC Adapter, and User's Guide.

  2   Poqet PC Plus Serial Cable                               $ 30.00
      Adapts the larger of the two connectors on the back
      of the Poqet PC Plus to a DB-25 serial connector.

  5   Poqet PC Plus Battery Charger Combo                      $ 50.00
      Two spare batteries for your Poqet PC Plus, plus
      a battery charger to charge them both and an AC
      adapter to power the battery charger.  The batteries
      and battery charger are new, never used equipment in
      their original boxes.

  5   Poqet PC Plus Automobile Adapter                         $ 30.00
      Plugs into your automobile cigarette lighter and
      powers your Poqet PC Plus.  New and never used,
      in it's original box.

Shipping details:
All merchandise will be shipped USPS Priority Mail.  If you want me to ship
FedEx Priority One, Overnight, or Second Day, I can do that too.  I'd
rather not ship UPS, since I don't have an account with UPS, but I can do
that if you really want me to.  If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area,
you can also come over and pick it up.  With a personal check or money
order, I will ship the merchandise as soon as I receive payment.  I can
also ship COD for an additional charge (see below).

Shipping Charges:
USPS Priority Mail:      $ 7.50
USPS Priority Mail, COD: $12.50
FedEx:                    My cost -- probably around $15-$20
FedEx COD:                FedEx Shipping + $7.50

Other Notes:
This equipment is sold "as-is", with no warranties, except that if it
arrives DOA, I will replace the equipment or refund your purchase price
(not including shipping and handling costs).  If the equipment does arrive
DOA, just let me know and ship the equipment back to me.  Once I verify the
failure, I will replace the failing equipment, if possible, or refund your
money.

If you are interested in any of this equipment, or have other questions,
please feel free to send me an e-mail message at <bmason@xxxxxxxx>.  All
reasonable offers will be considered.

Regards,
Bryan Mason