From: Randy & Cara Randall <crrandal@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Serial connector on PoquetPad Plus
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:12:12 -0500

Anyone have the pin out and connector type for the PoquetPad Plus?

Thanks,
Randy.

RE: Sticky keys?? HELP! by Roger Fulton <fultonr@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Roger Fulton" <fultonr@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Sticky keys?? HELP!
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:28:04 -0400

> Does anyone have a Poqet PC where keys will auto-repeat on their own?????
>
> Mine is almost unusable now because whatever was the last key
> pressed starts
> auto repeating until I press another key.
>
> Any ideas on how to fix this? Software? Hardware? Sacrifice to the Fujitsu
> Gods?
>
> *Brian Schmalz

Brian- The best thing to use for that is a can of contact cleaner.  It's a
spray can you pick up at radio shack that shoots a jet of alchohol and some
other chemicals.  Just dose the keyboard liberally and wipe between the keys
with paper towels.  Works like a charm.

Roger Fulton

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009