From: Brian Schmalz <brian.s@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet PC Plus Serial Connector
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:36:51 -0500

To all who may want this info:

The part number of the connector you need in order to connect to the RS-232
serial port on the Poqet PC Plus is TX20-26P-D2LT-1A1 and it is made by JAE.
(http://www.jae.com/engineering.htm) The connector that is on the
motherboard of the Poqet is TX20-26R-D2LT-1A1. Note that the connector for
the 10 pin TTL connector (the other serial port) is the exact same part
number but with a 10 rather than 26 in front of the R or P. (P=plug,
R=Receptacle) The datasheet for this connector is at
http://www.jae.com/productpdf/ioc/ptp/tx20.pdf.

I have a schematic for the small circuit board that comes with the PC Plus
that converts the 26pin JAE serial to standard DB-9 serial if anyone wants
it.

*Brian Schmalz

FS: Poqet Lotus 123 by swdecato@xxxxxxxx

From: swdecato@xxxxxxxx
Subject: FS: Poqet Lotus 123
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 12:20:03 GMT

I have a copy of Poqet Lotus 123 on a flash card.  Made specifically for the
Poqet computer.  Still in the box, manuals are shrink-wrapped.

$30  plus shipping.  I accept PayPal.

Steve

Sticky keys?? HELP! by Brian Schmalz <brian.s@xxxxxxxx>

From: Brian Schmalz <brian.s@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Sticky keys?? HELP!
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:39:46 -0500

Does anyone have a Poqet PC where keys will auto-repeat on their own?????

Mine is almost unusable now because whatever was the last key pressed starts
auto repeating until I press another key.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Software? Hardware? Sacrifice to the Fujitsu
Gods?

*Brian Schmalz

RE: Sticky keys?? HELP! by MOY, WILLIAM <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>

From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Sticky keys?? HELP!
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:46:44 -0400

I also would be very interested in a solution to this problem, although mine
only sticks with the grey asterisk key.  It usually results in 3 through 8
astericks before it stops by itself.

An interesting thing thing though, is that from dropping my Poqet (gasp!) I
think it may have losened my keyboard tray from its glued outer case.
Sometimes I have to press the keyboard down (usually at the right function
key label side) in order to get some of my keys on the right to function.

Brian, just in case there is no solution, if your display works, don't throw
it away, I would be interested in trying to switch mine since some of my
pixels are not turning on. (vertical lines on the screen.)

Also, another problem that I am having is getting a few of my 2mb SRAM cards
to work.  I thought they were pretty much indescructable because of PCMICA
survival stories from horrendous mishaps (washed with the laundry, etc.)  I
left the non-working ones alone for a while because I pretty much stick to
using only the two that are in my Poqet at all times, but carried the spares
in a carrying bag unprotected with the dust/dirt that usually accumulates in
a bag or briefcase.  Yes, I tried a new battery.  Has anyone have any
suggestions on how to revive/clean an SRAM card the right way?  Or, is there
a way of telling if an SRAM card is truly dead?

Thanks much for anyone's help.   -Bill