Volume 004, Number 104, 1 Jun 2000

  1. Neat freeware. by Feldman, Robert <Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Neat freeware. by Feldman, Robert <Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Feldman, Robert" <Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Neat freeware.
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 09:44:46 -0600

I just ran across a neat little (16K) program that I thought other Poqet
users might be interested in. Its called "LXPIC" and allows you to view JPG,
GIF, PCX and BMP files on anything from an 8088 with CGA up. You can
download it free from:

http://home.t-online.de/home/stefan.peichl/

It works best with the /I (invert colors) switch.

The site also has a number of other interesting sounding small utilities,
but some just for the HP palmtop.

Robert A. Feldman
Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009