  1. Hello and Help by G. Mountsun <mountsun@xxxxxxxx>
  2. FYI: Poqet 181 for sale on Yahoo Auctions, item #22699495. by Feldman, Robert <Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Hello and Help by G. Mountsun <mountsun@xxxxxxxx>

From: "G. Mountsun" <mountsun@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hello and Help
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 09:01:48 -0700

Hello,
A friend of mine was given a POQET Model PQ0164 to use in college. When
he installed the batteries he only got a constant beep. He gave it to me
and asked if I could get it working. He had no manuals so I jumped on
the web and was very happy when I found this group !!!

I hope someone can help me with troubleshooting this POQET as well as
point me in the direction of some setup and user information when I get
it running.

Thanks!!!
G. Mountsun
Email: mountsun@xxxxxxxx

FYI: Poqet 181 for sale on Yahoo Auctions, item #22699495. by Feldman, Robert <Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Feldman, Robert" <Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: FYI: Poqet 181 for sale on Yahoo Auctions, item #22699495.
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 10:43:36 -0600

FYI: Poqet 181 for sale on Yahoo Auctions, item #22699495.

The seller does not know much about the Poqet he has. It is a PQ0181, with
NO PC CARDS, but the bidding starts at only $30.00. I already have a 181, so
I don't need another. Might have bid on it though, if it had some good-sized
SRAM cards (which I could use). This is at least the second time the seller
has put his Poqet up on Yahoo. This auction ends May 11.

Robert A. Feldman
Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009