  1. Can't Turn it off by C. Lamar Derk <n3at@xxxxxxxx>
  2. RE: Can't Turn it off by Feldman, Robert <Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Can't Turn it off by C. Lamar Derk <n3at@xxxxxxxx>

From: "C. Lamar Derk" <n3at@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Can't Turn it off
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 17:03:09 -0400

Can anyone on this list help me? My Poqet Plus does not turn off - I
know it's supposed to be in "sleep mode" when you push the button to
turn it off. But when I do so, the screen goes blank for a short while,
and then comes back to life all on its own. The result is that, if I
don't use it for a day or two, the battery is discharged when I try to
turn it on again. So it needs a complete recharge. Am I doing something
wrong? Or is there something wrong with the Poqet? I would appreciate
any info anyone can supply. Thanks in advance for your help!

Lamar, N3AT

RE: Can't Turn it off by Feldman, Robert <Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Feldman, Robert" <Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Can't Turn it off
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 15:19:04 -0600

I had this problem when running Windows 3.0. I suspect something the program
does (using the "wrong" interrupt perhaps) wakes the computer up.

Does this happen only with one program (if so, which?) or with several?