From: "C. Lamar Derk" <n3at@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: FS
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:28:38 -0500

I have a Poqet 181 for sale - just as it came from DND. Reason for
selling is I also have a Poqet plus and have no need for the 181.
Selling price is what I paid for it - $25 plus $6 for shipping.

- Lamar, N3AT

Re: FS by Frank Grigaliunas <fgrig@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Frank Grigaliunas" <fgrig@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FS
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 06:46:03 -0800

Lamar,

Have you sold it yet?  I'll take it!

Frank

       Frank and Karen Grigaliunas, 1816 W. Dean, Spokane, WA 99201
   fgrig@xxxxxxxx -=*=- (509) 326-7147 -=*=- http://www.iea.com/~fgrig/
       "The Internet doesn't annoy people.  People annoy people."

----------

Re: FS by Paul Erickson <paule@xxxxxxxx>

From: Paul Erickson <paule@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 07:30:04 -0800

"C. Lamar Derk" wrote:

> I have a Poqet 181 for sale - just as it came from DND. Reason for
> selling is I also have a Poqet plus and have no need for the 181.
> Selling price is what I paid for it - $25 plus $6 for shipping.
>
> - Lamar, N3AT

Hi Lamar,

Is this sold? If not, I know someone who wants it, and I will
buy if for him.
--
cheers, Paul - VA7NT (ex VE7CQK) - email: paule@xxxxxxxx

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad..."

Re: FS by C. Lamar Derk <n3at@xxxxxxxx>

From: "C. Lamar Derk" <n3at@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:18:33 -0500

Hi Frank - you were the first to respond, so it's yours!

- Lamar

From: "C. Lamar Derk" <n3at@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:20:56 -0500

soory, Paul - it's sold

Sold by C. Lamar Derk <n3at@xxxxxxxx>

From: "C. Lamar Derk" <n3at@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Sold
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:30:44 -0500

The 181 Poqet I listed has been sold. Thanks to all who inquired about
it

72 de Lamar, N3AT

Re: FS by Frank Grigaliunas <fgrig@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Frank Grigaliunas" <fgrig@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:53:23 -0800

Am I lucky, or what?  Would you mind if I sent the money through
PayPal.com?  I use it for ebay auctions and find it very convenient.  I
transfer the money to you, and you can either keep it in th PayPal account
to send elsewhere, have it deposited into a bank, or have a check drawn.

If you don't want to monkey with PayPal, let me know, and I'll send a
check.

Keep working on that WordPerfect; you'll get it yet.

Frank

----------

Misdirected mail by Frank Grigaliunas <fgrig@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Frank Grigaliunas" <fgrig@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Misdirected mail
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:36:23 -0800

Earlier today, I sent an e-mail message to the list that I meant to send to
a single individual.  I'm used to using the "reply to author" button to get
the fellow who posted the message, and the Poqet list doesn't work that
way.

I'll try to be more careful in the future.  Sorry for the extra mail.

Frank

       Frank and Karen Grigaliunas, 1816 W. Dean, Spokane, WA 99201
   fgrig@xxxxxxxx -=*=- (509) 326-7147 -=*=- http://www.iea.com/~fgrig/
       "The Internet doesn't annoy people.  People annoy people."

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009