From: "Feldman, Robert" <Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hidden files on SRAM card.
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:10:57 -0700

I have a PQ-0181 from Disks-N-Data that originally was used by Kellogg for
selling cereal. When I did a Chkdsk on the SRAM card (a Poqet 1 MB card), it
said there were allocation errors on 4 hidden files: a:\An, a:\AW, a:\AM,
and a:\AS. These files did not show up when I did a directory listing (using
SD.exe) that should show all hidden and system files, as well as regular
files. After running Chkdsk with the /f option, it adjusted the file
allocation and now reports 4 hidden files using zero bytes. They still do
not show up in the directory listing, which reports no hidden files. Does
anyone know what these 4 files might have been?

Robert A. Feldman
Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx

RE: Hidden files on SRAM card. by MOY, WILLIAM <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>

From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Hidden files on SRAM card.
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:32:35 -0500

...probably files needed for a cereal connection...  (aw!)

Re: Hidden files on SRAM card. by Louis P. Santillan <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Louis P. Santillan" <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 09:30:46 -0800 (PST)

Try dir/ah

In hidden caverns it does rest
This beating heart inside my chest
Down darkened paths my soul it cries
Release me from this place
Will my pain be justified
Liberty upon shoulders ride
There dream will linger long inside
Because you damned me with this pride
Unconstraint O' break the bands
To the surface i lift my hands
Upon my face the sun it seeks
I breath life into my lungs again

Amber Michelle Kirkham

Re: Digest poqetpc.v004.n087 by DMorse154@xxxxxxxx

From: DMorse154@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v004.n087
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:57:55 EST

I have three words for you, five minute epoxy,  mix according to directions,
open the cracks as much as you dare.  Apply the epoxy with a toothpick to
both sides of the cracks.  Push the cracks together and secure with scotch
tape as tight as you can.  Let it ooze out.  Let it setup for a day.  Epoxy
will harden in a few minutes but it will cure for as much as 72 hours for max
strength.  Remove the tape and do a little sanding, finishing with 600 or 800
grit wet/dry paper.  I have done this to mine and it is still holding up
well.  The important part is to apply to both surfaces with just enough
material so it won't make a mess and let if cure as long as possible.  Do one
crack at a time if they are ganging up on you.
You will do well,
Donald

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009