  1. Printing from Poqet by C. Lamar Derk <n3at@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Printing from Poqet by C. Lamar Derk <n3at@xxxxxxxx>

From: "C. Lamar Derk" <n3at@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Printing from Poqet
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:35:00 -0500

Hello all - I'm looking for some way to print from my Poqet plus. I have
a good word processor, but don;t know how to print the words I process.
I have tried sending the file thru my desk top, but it doesn't work that
way. Do I need to get some kind of cable to connect the Poqet directly
to my printer, or is theere some way to run the Poqet thru the desktop
to the printer? Any helpful advice will be much appreciated.

- Lamar

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009