  1. RE: FS: Two Poqet Classics by Feldman, Robert <Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

RE: FS: Two Poqet Classics by Feldman, Robert <Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Feldman, Robert" <Robert_Feldman@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: FS: Two Poqet Classics
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 07:45:48 -0700

For those looking for DOS programs for your Poqet, try Simtel.net. the URL
for the spreadsheet section is:
http://www.simtel.net/simtel.net/msdos/spredsht.html

Another useful site is AbandonApps, http://abandonapps.cjb.net/

Simtel has shareware and Public domain programs. AbandonApps has old
commercial pograms that are no longer available. If you go to AbandonApps,
you can get onto the AbandonWare web ring from there. Most of the programs
on the ring are games, but a number of sites also have regular programs,
utilities, and obsolete operating systems.