From: "Ryan Klann" <ryanklann@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: FS:  Poqet Palmtop W/ 2 X 2Mb SRAM Cards!
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:12:09 -0600

Check out my auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281380761

I've got a Poqet Classic with 2 X 2Mb SRAM cards and a Serial Port
adaptor for sale.

Contact me at ryanklann@xxxxxxxx

Thanks
-Ryan

FS: Two Poqet Classics by jerry@xxxxxxxx

From: jerry@xxxxxxxx
Subject: FS: Two Poqet Classics
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 100 19:39:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

   Well, it looks like I'm not going to do anything with my two Poqet
classics.  One of them is missing the battery and I/O connector covers, the
other one has both.  The hinges are a bit tighter on the "nice" one, too.
The "ratty" one has shiny wear marks on its corners, the "nice" one doesn't.
Otherwise, even the "ratty" one looks pretty nice.

   *** They both seem to work fine ****

...There is also a Poqet floppy disk controller ( but no drive ).

   I'd like $100 plus shipping for the whole kit & kaboodle.

                - Jerry Kaidor ( jerry@xxxxxxxx )

Re: FS: Two Poqet Classics by Bettaglass@xxxxxxxx

From: Bettaglass@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FS: Two Poqet Classics
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 03:06:49 EST

Thanks a lot for the reply about the Poqet. I have three brand new ones, got
them at 25.00. My problem is that I dont have any soft ware for them. And I
cannot find any. What I am looking for is  a address book or a spreed sheet.
Can you help at all. Or gwbasic.exe. Then I can write up a program for it.

Thanks
Eli

Re: FS: Poqet Palmtop W/ 2 X 2Mb SRAM Cards! by Bettaglass@xxxxxxxx