From: m.o.davis@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:49:38

** Reply to note from "Richard E. Robinson" <rerobins@xxxxxxxx> Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:15:40 -0500

> There are no instructions appended to messages that I receive from the
> Poqet list.

My error; the message I was replying to appears to have been a digest message
and there were instructions included in it; unfortunately, I committed a huge
gaffe by sending the reply to the list instead of just sending it to the
person who wanted to unsubscribe. My sincerest apologies to all.

Mark in San Angelo
m.o.davis@xxxxxxxx
03/10/00, 10:49:35

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009