From: "Greg Cimmarrusti" <gcimm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 19:33:23 -0800

Please unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: poqetpc-errors@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:poqetpc-errors@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 11:10 AM
To: poqetpc@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Digest poqetpc.v004.n080

* replying to messages in this digest can be found at the
* end of the digest.

--------------- MESSAGE poqetpc.v004.n080.1 ---------------

From: "Richard E. Robinson" <rerobins@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Poqet Plus Manual, help!
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:13:05 -0500

Hi Domingo,

I have a PC Plus manual I'll be glad to copy for you.  I was lucky to get
one with mine.

Rick Robinson

--------------- END poqetpc.v004.n080 ---------------

* POQET PC LIST SUBSCRIBERS:   When replying to digest messages,
* please change  the subject  of your reply  to something useful
* (instead of "Digest poqetpc.v001.n067"), and edit the contents
* of the message, quoting text where appropriate.
*
* Also, make sure that the "To:" field in your reply is set cor-
* rectly. Some mail readers may automatically send your reply to
* <PoqetPC-Errors@xxxxxxxx>,  so  if you want  to reply to
* sender of the message or to the entire maililng list,  you may
* have to adjust the "To:" field of your reply.
*
* To unsubscribe from the mailing list,  send a message with the
* word "unsubscribe" to <PoqetPC-Request@xxxxxxxx>. If you
* have any questions,  please feel free to send a message to the
* list owner at <PoqetPC-Owner@xxxxxxxx>.

From: m.o.davis@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:56:38

** Reply to note from "Greg Cimmarrusti" <gcimm@xxxxxxxx> Wed, 8 Mar 2000 19:33:23 -0800

> * To unsubscribe from the mailing list,  send a message with the
> * word "unsubscribe" to <PoqetPC-Request@xxxxxxxx>.

Please note the instructions appended to every message that appears on the
list. IOW, don't send subscription requests to the list.

Mark in San Angelo
m.o.davis@xxxxxxxx
03/09/00, 10:56:35

From: "Richard E. Robinson" <rerobins@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:15:40 -0500

Mark in San Angelo writes;

>Please note the instructions appended to every message that appears on the
>list. IOW, don't send subscription requests to the list.

There are no instructions appended to messages that I receive from the
Poqet list.

I am using Eudora Pro and appendages from other lists do appear at the end
of email messages.

Anyone else not receiving the appended instructions from the Poqet list?

Rick Robinson

From: ddvteach@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:39:07 -0500

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:15:40 -0500 "Richard E. Robinson"
<rerobins@xxxxxxxx> writes:
> Mark in San Angelo writes;
> >Please note the instructions appended to every message that appears
> >on the list. IOW, don't send subscription requests to the list.
>
> There are no instructions appended to messages that I receive from
> the Poqet list.
>
> Anyone else not receiving the appended instructions from the Poqet
list?

I don't get them either, but then I subscribed to the digest, which I
seldom get
(I usually get individual messages.  Weird, but since the traffic is so
light I
find no reason to complain).

Does anyone subscribed to the messages option get the instructions?

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009