  1. Fixed it!! by David C Smalley <dsmalley@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Fixed it!! by David C Smalley <dsmalley@xxxxxxxx>

From: David C Smalley <dsmalley@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fixed it!!
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 22:17:20 -0800

[update on my dead Poqet PC]

Well,

Thanks to those who told me to try the reset button. It did the trick.
Funny, I didn't even think to look for one.

I don't understand, though, how what-ever-went-wrong stayed wrong after I
had the batteries out for over 24 hours. I thought that would reset it
for sure (but so much for what I think). Anyone know why it didn't?

Also, does anyone have any tips on reducing the keyboard's stiffness, or
is it just the nature of the beast?

David Smalley(dsmalley@xxxxxxxx)
Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009