From: Paul Erickson <paule@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: What should I do with all of this stuff??
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 14:45:47 -0800

"David B. Jeter" wrote:

> I have swapped emails with some of you recently on whether or not I have
> this cable or that, and how much. I am currently wrapping up an
> extensive inventory of about six to eight pallets of Poqet PC and
> PoqetPad systems, accessories, and pre-assemly components. My original
> plan was to send the list over to Digital Creations and let them place a
> bid for consideration. No doubt, somebody from D.C. is reading this
> message, and I still intend on doing this, but I just wanted to get some
> user feedback. I do not really know what kind of a following these
> Poqets have, and I was curious to know if there is enough happening to
> support two sources for hardware. I see many references to people
> building serial cables. I've got over a thousand pre-assembly kits for
> the proprietary JAE 26-pin and 10-pin cable ends, as well as several
> hundred built cables of varied description. What I guess I'm getting to
> is this: I don't know if I should take the time to pull onesey-twosey
> orders directly, or hope that Digital Creations is interested in all
> that I have. If they acquire the supply, you will be assured that they
> will have added years to their inventory. I'd appreciate any feedback
> you care to give.
>
> David Jeter
> Jeter & Associates

Hi David,

Did you decide what you are going to do yet?
--
cheers, Paul - VA7NT (ex VE7CQK) - email: paule@xxxxxxxx

Re: What should I do with all of this stuff?? by David B. Jeter <dbjeter@xxxxxxxx>

From: "David B. Jeter" <dbjeter@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 17:35:28 -0600

Yes, the owner said 'Move it all!" and I sent the list to California Digital.
They went on and on about how there really wasn't anything worthwhile in the
list, and offered $500. I would appreciate it if you do not quote me on any of
this, but they will have it within a few weeks. You could possibly inquire
about the stock if you want to buy any parts or cables from them.

DJ

Re: What should I do with all of this stuff?? by Paul Erickson <paule@xxxxxxxx>

From: Paul Erickson <paule@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 15:51:13 -0800
	 <200002272306.PAA25295@xxxxxxxx> <200002272332.PAA07434@lists1.best.com>

"David B. Jeter" wrote:

> Yes, the owner said 'Move it all!" and I sent the list to California Digital.
> They went on and on about how there really wasn't anything worthwhile in the
> list, and offered $500. I would appreciate it if you do not quote me on any of
> this, but they will have it within a few weeks. You could possibly inquire
> about the stock if you want to buy any parts or cables from them.
>
> DJ

Hi David,

Any chance of seeing the list of stuff. Given past experiences,
they will gouge us pretty badly. Too bad we couldn't find an
alternative buyer for you. I understand that business is business.
--
cheers, Paul - VA7NT (ex VE7CQK) - email: paule@xxxxxxxx

Re: What should I do with all of this stuff?? by ddvteach@xxxxxxxx

From: ddvteach@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 21:32:43 -0500

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000 17:35:28 -0600 "David B. Jeter" <dbjeter@xxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Yes, the owner said 'Move it all!" and I sent the list to California
> Digital. They went on and on about how there really wasn't anything
> worthwhile in the list, and offered $500. I would appreciate it if you
do not quote me
> on any of this, but they will have it within a few weeks. You could
possibly
> inquire about the stock if you want to buy any parts or cables from
them.

Well, if it must be so, I guess we'll deal with Cal. Dig.  8=(

Anyone knows of a direct number or direct email address to the owner,
rather than to the business?  I would very much appreciate it.
I have spoken to him before and he is very helpful.   It would be
great not to have to deal with his staff!

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009