From: ddvteach@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FS  POQET PLUS
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:43:35 -0500

I might be interested.   How does $50 sound minus the modem and SRAM
card?  I have several of both laying around.

Windows 3.0a win.ini by Anthony Iannone <aiannone@xxxxxxxx>

From: Anthony Iannone <aiannone@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Windows 3.0a win.ini
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:31:19 -0600

Hi. I used to run Win 3.0 on my Poqet PC Classic with a special win.ini that did the
colours right as well as a virtual EMS memory manager that swapped to disk... But I lost
all these when my Poqet was theived, so if anyone has a vems program and the modified
colours section of the win 3.0 ini I woudl appriciate it.

Thanks,
Anthony Iannone
aiannone@xxxxxxxx

Poqet Parallel Port Cable, model PQ-0572 by Alberto Wong <albertowh@xxxxxxxx>

From: Alberto Wong <albertowh@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet Parallel Port Cable, model PQ-0572
Date: 15 Feb 00 11:33:05 EST

Hi,
Parallel Port Cable, model PQ-0572, will work with Poqet Prime?
Thanks for your help,

Alberto

Re: Windows 3.0a win.ini by Jacob Gauthier <jake@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Jacob Gauthier" <jake@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Windows 3.0a win.ini
Date: 15 Feb 2000 20:03:52 -0800

I run win 3.0 on my Plus. I don't use EMS (the Poqet's driver breaks
windows) and I didn't need a special win.ini. However, if someone does post
these please send a copy to me as well. Thanks!!!!

BTW- there is an EMS swap driver at www.simtel.net but it needs to be
registered for full functionality.

At 09:31 AM 2/15/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi. I used to run Win 3.0 on my Poqet PC Classic with a special win.ini
that did the
>colours right as well as a virtual EMS memory manager that swapped to
disk... But I lost
>all these when my Poqet was theived, so if anyone has a vems program and
the modified
>colours section of the win 3.0 ini I woudl appriciate it.
>
>Thanks,
>Anthony Iannone
>aiannone@xxxxxxxx

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009