From: "David B. Jeter" <dbjeter@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: poqet model pq0164
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:51:54 -0600

Sorry, what I meant was to ask what you want to end up with on the other
end of the cable. If you want to end up with a DB9 serial termination, then
that's no problem. If you need something else, let me know. These wil come
off of the proprietary connector on the back. I believe that I may also
have an adaptor that screws onto the back, over the proprietary connector,
and has a DB9 port.

DJ

Re: poqet model pq0164 by PDouglas12@xxxxxxxx

From: PDouglas12@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:22:40 EST

David,

You question is not entirely clear.  However, I'll try.  The cable you need
is usually called a laplink cable.  It usually has two connectors on each end
(you only use one at each end of course) and they are DB25 and DB9 at each
end.  You Poqet had a proprietary adapter that connected to the back and
ended in a DB9 or DB25.  You connect the adapter to the laplink cable, and
the other end to the computer.  That's it.  If you do not have the adapter,
you will have a big job making one yourself.  I don't know how to do that,
though I understand it can be done.  Please print out and read my stuff on
the NJQRP Poqet subgroup from the website at

http://www.njqrp.org/

and follow the links for more info--

Hope this helps.

72,

Preston WJ2V

by Ronnie Davis <ke4vpn@xxxxxxxx>

From: Ronnie Davis <ke4vpn@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:51:19 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
First post, I just bought a Poqet PC Plus and I
thought I would ask for help. I cannot load any
programs because I cant get the pc or pcs program on
my desktop. I really need to know the best way to load
programs to it. I have one 2mb card to load to. Thanks Ronnie
Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009