  1. Sram cards by Keith Miller <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Sram cards by Keith Miller <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Keith Miller" <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Sram cards
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:50:30 -0500

I just got a Pcmcia drive for my desktop, anyone know how to read sram cards
on it? I can read the sandisk CF wif adaptor that I can use.. but the sram
card dun show up as a drive.

----------
Own Your Own State-of-The-Art e-Commerce Computer Store TODAY!!!!
Hand Technologies, an IBM Business Partner, NEEDS YOU! Have you been
looking to make some extra CASH!! Sell the hottest products on and
off line!!!
Earn money doing something that you enjoy helping people choose the
right technology. More than half of American homes still don't own a
computer.As a Independent Tech Consultant Hand gives you the tool
set
you need to profit from your own computer store!
http://www.handtech.com/lazydragon
Keith Miller,TC# 134916 Independant Consultant for Hand Technologies.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009