From: "Keith Miller" <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Lexar Digital film compact flash card.
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:47:42 -0500

I have one, and a Sandisk Cf adaptor. the poqet pc plus won't recognize it..
what could I be missing..
I am loading pqss pqccu and pqcard
do I need to go and get a sandisk card?
please reply asap.

----------
Own Your Own State-of-The-Art e-Commerce Computer Store TODAY!!!!
Hand Technologies, an IBM Business Partner, NEEDS YOU! Have you been
looking to make some extra CASH!! Sell the hottest products on and
off line!!!
Earn money doing something that you enjoy helping people choose the
right technology. More than half of American homes still don't own a
computer.As a Independent Tech Consultant Hand gives you the tool
set
you need to profit from your own computer store!
http://www.handtech.com/lazydragon
Keith Miller,TC# 134916 Independant Consultant for Hand Technologies.

Re: RE: Keyboard Shortcuts!! by Peter Vieth <fitek@xxxxxxxx>

From: Peter Vieth <fitek@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RE: Keyboard Shortcuts!!
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 16:39:56 -0800

> From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: Keyboard Shortcuts!!
> Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 10:43:20 -0500
>
> Hi Poqet list!
>
> A fellow list subscriber asked me: "And [what does Win95 Keyboard Shortcuts]
> has to do with Poqet PC [and] how?
>
> I thought about the same question and decided that it involves Poqet users
> indirectly, in the sense that I assume most Poqet users are use to or prefer
> keyboard shortcuts in performing tasks, as I do.  It might be useful for
> those who connect their Poqet frequently with their Win95 desktops, don't
> you think?
>
> My experience in searching for keyboard equivalents for seemingly mouse only
> objects leads me to think that this information is not widely known and
> definitely is not well documented, and, because of that it deserves a small
> mention as a helpful tip to all Poqet users.

Well they're important too if you have to disconnect your mouse from your computer to
hook up the poqet :)

Problem with xport21 by PACOBOY1@xxxxxxxx

From: PACOBOY1@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Problem with xport21
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 10:41:52 EST

Hi

Been trying to use xclone feature of
xport21 and have run into a problem.
After entering CTTY COM1 I get the
following reply, "write fault error writing
to device com1" I'm using a null modem
cable between the Poget Plus and my laptop.
Made sure that my laptop port is set correctly.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

                                Thanks

                                 Ed

Re: Problem with xport21 by PDouglas12@xxxxxxxx

From: PDouglas12@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problem with xport21
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:34:36 EST

Yes, Ed, I have a suggestion.  Never mind Xport.  Let me send you PC and PCS,
which are already on your Plus.  Put them on your desktop, and run PCS on the
Plus (turn off battery saving mode).  Run PC on the desktop and go from
there.  They should find each other if you have the ports right.

72,

Preston WJ2V

Re: Problem with xport21 by Eddie <Eddie@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Eddie" <Eddie@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:22:04 -0500

Disconnect the cable from both machines reboot both cold start the xclone
program from the system you are transferring from and see what happens.
> following reply, "write fault error writing
> to device com1" I'm using a null modem
> cable between the Poget Plus and my laptop.
> Made sure that my laptop port is set correctly.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
>                                 Thanks
>
>                                  Ed

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009