From: "Eddie" <Eddie@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XPORT21
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 12:33:17 -0500

all  you have to do to do to transfer xport to the poquet is run xclone.exe
and thats it. ofcourse you will need the null modem connected to the pc you
are transferring xport from. After that all should work fine
From: PDouglas12@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:38:32 EST

Hi Tony,

Which Poqet do you have?  I probably can help you.

72,

Preston WJ2v

Re: new member Poqet Pc Plus Serial Adapter by Jeff <fantbb@xxxxxxxx>

From: Jeff <fantbb@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: new member Poqet Pc Plus Serial Adapter
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 20:38:50 -0800 (PST)

--- steve  holloway <wsholloway@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am the proud owner of a Poqet PC Plus From Disk n Data
> Jerry was sold out of the serial adapters So I need help
> fabricating
> one so I can attack my null modem cable to the Poqet.  Thanks
> in advance for all the help I know you guys will be in helping
> me understand this machine and getting it to work for me.

The best place I have seen is for those that don't have the serial
cable and need some way to get around it is;

http://www.njqrp.org

There is a construction article on how to open the case up and solder
in a DB9 RS232 connector.

Also I read here that California Digital has serial connectors for
$65 a piece.

Hope this helps!

jeff

=====
Jeff Jones
AB6MB
NorCal QRP Club #65, QRP-L #1780, ARCI 10071
Radical FIST Member 6798
Voicemail/Fax 1-888-Excite2 ext 925-439-2514
ICQ 62450117
http://im.yahoo.com

RE: Keyboard Shortcuts!! by MOY, WILLIAM <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>

From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Keyboard Shortcuts!!
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 10:43:20 -0500

Hi Poqet list!

A fellow list subscriber asked me: "And [what does Win95 Keyboard Shortcuts]
has to do with Poqet PC [and] how?

I thought about the same question and decided that it involves Poqet users
indirectly, in the sense that I assume most Poqet users are use to or prefer
keyboard shortcuts in performing tasks, as I do.  It might be useful for
those who connect their Poqet frequently with their Win95 desktops, don't
you think?

My experience in searching for keyboard equivalents for seemingly mouse only
objects leads me to think that this information is not widely known and
definitely is not well documented, and, because of that it deserves a small
mention as a helpful tip to all Poqet users.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009