From: "Keith Miller" <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: dcfmt.exe
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 20:50:05 -0500

My replacement Poqet pc plus arrived.. and it had acedrv.sys and dcfmt.exe
on it..
I got the acedrv.sys loaded and when I try and run dcfmt a: it asks me for
the serial #.. what do I do?

----------
Own Your Own State-of-The-Art e-Commerce Computer Store TODAY!!!!
Hand Technologies, an IBM Business Partner, NEEDS YOU! Have you been
looking to make some extra CASH!! Sell the hottest products on and
off line!!!
Earn money doing something that you enjoy helping people choose the
right technology. More than half of American homes still don't own a
computer.As a Independent Tech Consultant Hand gives you the tool
set
you need to profit from your own computer store!
http://www.handtech.com/lazydragon
Keith Miller,TC# 134916 Independant Consultant for Hand Technologies.

Keyboard Shortcuts!! by MOY, WILLIAM <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>

From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Keyboard Shortcuts!!
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:59:25 -0500

Finally!, I came across the docs for keyboard control of Window95 dialogue
box's mouse button controls, such as creating a new folder or going up to
parent directory!!  It's Alt-#.  # corresponds to the button's position in
left to right order; Alt-5 wll create a new folder ready to be renamed!
I've been searching for this information for quite a while.  Hope you will
find this useful!

-Bill

RE: Keyboard Shortcuts!! by MOY, WILLIAM <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>

From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Keyboard Shortcuts!!
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 12:39:31 -0500

Sorry, these shortcuts apply to Save and Save As dialogue boxes but may
apply to others that have mouse buttons (not sure.)  Alt-6 will rotate
through all listing modes with each keystroke.  Alt-1 works like "Go Back"
button on a browser, neat for navigating back to parent directories but also
for quickly returning to child directory.  Another quick way of going to
parent directory is entering "dot-dot-enter" in the "File name" input space.
Entering "star-dot-star" for filename is a quick way of displaying all
files.

Lexar digital film (compact flash) by Keith Miller <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Keith Miller" <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Lexar digital film (compact flash)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:20:03 -0500

has anyone ever tried to use this with thier poqet pc plus?

I'm gonna try as soon as my sandisk converter arrives.

----------
Own Your Own State-of-The-Art e-Commerce Computer Store TODAY!!!!
Hand Technologies, an IBM Business Partner, NEEDS YOU! Have you been
looking to make some extra CASH!! Sell the hottest products on and
off line!!!
Earn money doing something that you enjoy helping people choose the
right technology. More than half of American homes still don't own a
computer.As a Independent Tech Consultant Hand gives you the tool
set
you need to profit from your own computer store!
http://www.handtech.com/lazydragon
Keith Miller,TC# 134916 Independant Consultant for Hand Technologies.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009