From: steven pirie-shepherd <pixie@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: New Owner /Nettamer questions
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 07:16:09 -0500

Hi,
My name is steven, and I have just taken posession of a poqet PC
(original version, 512K RAM I assume, how would I check?).
I am tinkering with various text editors and spreadhsheets (VDE,
InstaCalc, Wink etc). I also have trhe serial adaptor and a US robotics
2400bps poqet modem. So I am interested in using nettamer. However, the
XT version I downloaded will not even allow me to to run 'reader' on the
poqet. Suggestions? I have tried using the  ' /G B000' switches at the
command line. Also, the modem has a 25 male plug which fits directly
into the serial adaptor, but do I still need a Null Modem cable between
the adaptor and the modem?

Anyway, thanks for listening
Anyone with any experience configuring nettamer for the original poqet
PC can chip in with advice at this point:)
--
Steven Pirie-Shepherd Ph.D.
***insert pithy phrase here***

Re: New Owner /Nettamer questions by Scott K <rkinder@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Scott K" <rkinder@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: New Owner /Nettamer questions
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:23:27 -0500

I've only briefly played around with Nettamer a while back, but
I think you need to use the /Q switch with the Poqet.

Scott

Poqet Pc. plus. by Keith Miller <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Keith Miller" <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet Pc. plus.
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:35:13 -0500

I should recive mine tomorrow.
I hope<G> aslong as the weather stay's nice. <G>

----------
Own Your Own State-of-The-Art e-Commerce Computer Store TODAY!!!!
Hand Technologies, an IBM Business Partner, NEEDS YOU! Have you been
looking to make some extra CASH!! Sell the hottest products on and
off line!!!
Earn money doing something that you enjoy helping people choose the
right technology. More than half of American homes still don't own a
computer.As a Independent Tech Consultant Hand gives you the tool
set
you need to profit from your own computer store!
http://www.handtech.com/lazydragon
Keith Miller,TC# 134916 Independant Consultant for Hand Technologies.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009