From: Paul Erickson <paule@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Welp.. in a week or so I'll have my poqet plus.. only problem is the
 guy I
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 14:12:05 -0800

Frank Grigaliunas wrote:

> Keith, I have a cable excess to my needs that fits either 25 or 9 pin
> connctors.  You can see it at http://www.iea.com/~fgrig/2headed.jpg  If
> you'd like to have it, I can send it for $12.00, shipping included.
>
> Let me know what you think.
>
> Frank
>
>        Frank and Karen Grigaliunas, 1816 W. Dean, Spokane, WA 99201
>    fgrig@xxxxxxxx -=*=- (509) 326-7147 -=*=- http://www.iea.com/~fgrig/
>        "The Internet doesn't annoy people.  People annoy people."
>
> ----------
> > From: Keith Miller <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>
> > To: poqetpc@xxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Welp.. in a week or so I'll have my poqet plus.. only problem is
> the guy I
> > Date: Saturday, January 22, 2000 12:38 AM
> >
> > Am buyin it from ran out of serial cables..
> > anyone know a source for em?

> > ----------
> > Please visit my site for Computers, Supplies, Upgrades,
> > Training, and Webservices.
> > http://www.handtech.com/lazydragon
> > Keith Miller,TC# 134916 Independant Consultant for Hand Technologies.

Hi there,

I was under the impression that the poqet plus used non standard
connectors. Is that correct? That is the reason I have stuck
with my pq0181. Otherwise I would be looking for a plus.
--
cheers, Paul - VA7NT (ex VE7CQK) - email: paule@xxxxxxxx

Help by Eddie <Eddie@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Eddie" <Eddie@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Help
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:50:18 -0500

Im trying to connect to my plus remotely but the only thing that my poquet
has is something called penconnect and this I dont how touse casn anyone
help me I want to connect from a win98 machine using hyperterminal but my
poquet doesnt have any remote connect software..HELP

Re: Welp.. in a week or so I'll have my poqet plus.. only problem is the guy I by Keith Miller <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Keith Miller" <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Welp.. in a week or so I'll have my poqet plus.. only problem is the guy I
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:55:03 -0500

yup.. its a non standard connector.

Friend needs serial cable badly! by Jeff <fantbb@xxxxxxxx>

From: Jeff <fantbb@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Friend needs serial cable badly!
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 19:40:19 -0800 (PST)

A fellow ham bought 2 Poqet Pluses after hearing me telling him about
mine that will show up any day. He bought it from the same place as
me but the problem is the vendor had run out of serial cables. This
sad mystical tale of the quest of the elusive serial cable hath begun
once again. Does anyone have 1 or 2 of these cables they can sell?
You would make him very happy!

Thanks!

Jeff
(A soon to be Poqet Plus owner)

=====
Jeff Jones
AB6MB
Norcal QRP Net 7045 Sunday 6pm PST Monday 0200 UTC
NorCal QRP Club #65, QRP-L #1780, ARCI 10071
Radical FIST Member 6798
Voicemail/Fax 1-888-Excite2 ext 925-439-2514
http://im.yahoo.com

Poqet Plus Serial Conect by Dave Gow <kjg@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Dave Gow" <kjg@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet Plus Serial Conect
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 11:00:10 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BF6591.0414D280

I have a new Poqet Plus and it could meet my needs very well but I can't =
get it to connect through the serial port to my desktop machine for file =
transfer.  I successfully installed ZIP using Dup Zip but it just won't =
exchange files, just gives a message of "error" 0 files transferred.The =
strange thing is that the clock synchronizing function in ZIP works fine =
so it talking at least a little.  Can anyone help with ZIP or tell me =
another way to do this, like a communications program Ican somehow get =
on the machine and do the modem bit?.....If nothing else can I put my =
PMICA card in a laptop and copy files from a laptop to be used on the =
Poqet? (DOS of course). All help would be appreciated!!!

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BF6591.0414D280

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I have a new Poqet Plus and it could =
meet my=20
needs very well but I can't get it to connect through the serial port to =
my=20
desktop machine for file transfer.  I successfully installed ZIP =
using Dup=20
Zip but it just won't exchange files, just gives a message of =
"error"=20
0 files transferred.The strange thing is that the clock synchronizing =
function=20
in ZIP works fine so it talking at least a little.  Can anyone help =
with=20
ZIP or tell me another way to do this, like a communications program =
Ican=20
somehow get on the machine and do the modem bit?.....If nothing else can =
I put=20
my PMICA card in a laptop and copy files from a laptop to be used on the =
Poqet?=20
(DOS of course). All help would be =
appreciated!!!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BF6591.0414D280--

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009