From: Jim Larsen AL7FS <al7fs@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet PQ0181 versus PQ0186?
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:46:46 -0900

Bob Patten wrote:
> Re: Poqet PQ0181
> Has anyone bought one of these and found that it didn't meet their
> needs?  I'm looking for one for low budget DXpeditioning and missed the
> original buy (they're sold out).

Anyone know the difference between the PQ0181 and the PQ0186?  Mine says
it is an 0186 on the bottom of the case?  I seached all 196 messages I
have saved on this subject with no hits.  Maybe there is no difference
but was just curious.

Thanks,

Jim
--
Jim Larsen,  AL7FS       http://www.qsl.net/al7fs/
Anchorage, Alaska             mailto:al7fs@xxxxxxxx

Re: Serial Null Modem Problems by Eddie <Eddie@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Eddie" <Eddie@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Serial Null Modem Problems
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:00:35 -0500

where can I get a floppy for the poquet plus?
From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Poqet PQ0181 versus PQ0186?
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 13:53:47 -0800

I believe that the PQ-0186 was a non-US language version of the Poqet PC
Prime.  The keyboard should be a little different than a standard US keyboard.

-- Bryan

Re: Should I buy a Poqet PC Plus? by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Should I buy a Poqet PC Plus?
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 13:48:37 -0800

Although the Poqet PC has a parallel port option, the Poqet PC Plus does
not have a parallel interface, so you couldn't print to a parallel printer
unless you had a serial-to-parallel converter.  There are no parallel-port
PCMCIA cards that would work with the poqet PC Plus.

-- Bryan

Questions about PCMCIA cards and ATA by Jeff <fantbb@xxxxxxxx>

From: Jeff <fantbb@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Questions about PCMCIA cards and ATA
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:45:37 -0800 (PST)

--- Michael Luth <mluth@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I understand that SanDisk Compact Flash (CF) cards can be used
> with a PC
> > Card adapter (a Type II form factor) in the Plus and that the
> Prime does not
> > accept Type II PCMCIA cards.

I'd thought  I'd read some where that the Poqet Plus could use flash
memory cards that were ATA.
Are PCMCIA TYPE II card adapters readily available?
What is the best way use like a 96meg flashram card for the Poqet
Plus?

Thanks for any help!

Jeff

=====
Jeff Jones
AB6MB
Norcal QRP Net 7045 Sunday 6pm PST Monday 0200 UTC
NorCal QRP Club #65, QRP-L #1780, ARCI 10071
Radical FIST Member 6798
Voicemail/Fax 1-888-Excite2 ext 925-439-2514
http://im.yahoo.com

help by Eddie <Eddie@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Eddie" <Eddie@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: help
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 23:42:27 -0500

i have a plus that can not connect remote to. Im using hyperterminal for
win98 it connects but i cant send to or receive files from the poquet plus
any suggestions...

Welp.. in a week or so I'll have my poqet plus.. only problem is the guy I by Keith Miller <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Keith Miller" <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Welp.. in a week or so I'll have my poqet plus.. only problem is the guy I
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 03:38:07 -0500

Am buyin it from ran out of serial cables..
anyone know a source for em?

----------
Please visit my site for Computers, Supplies, Upgrades,
Training, and Webservices.
http://www.handtech.com/lazydragon
Keith Miller,TC# 134916 Independant Consultant for Hand Technologies.

Re: Welp.. in a week or so I'll have my poqet plus.. only problem is the guy I by Frank Grigaliunas <fgrig@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Frank Grigaliunas" <fgrig@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 08:20:28 -0800

Keith, I have a cable excess to my needs that fits either 25 or 9 pin
connctors.  You can see it at http://www.iea.com/~fgrig/2headed.jpg  If
you'd like to have it, I can send it for $12.00, shipping included.

Let me know what you think.

Frank

       Frank and Karen Grigaliunas, 1816 W. Dean, Spokane, WA 99201
   fgrig@xxxxxxxx -=*=- (509) 326-7147 -=*=- http://www.iea.com/~fgrig/
       "The Internet doesn't annoy people.  People annoy people."

----------

Oops by Frank Grigaliunas <fgrig@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Frank Grigaliunas" <fgrig@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Oops
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 08:39:17 -0800

Sorry.  I didn't mean to send that last message to the whole list.

Re: Oops by Keith Miller <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Keith Miller" <kmiller@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Oops
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:52:03 -0500

Tis alright. we forgive ya <G>

> Sorry.  I didn't mean to send that last message to the whole list.
>
> Frank
>
>        Frank and Karen Grigaliunas, 1816 W. Dean, Spokane, WA 99201
>    fgrig@xxxxxxxx -=*=- (509) 326-7147 -=*=- http://www.iea.com/~fgrig/
>        "The Internet doesn't annoy people.  People annoy people."

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009