Volume 004, Number 032, 23 Dec 1999

  1. flashuty use by Jacob Gauthier <jake@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

flashuty use by Jacob Gauthier <jake@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Jacob Gauthier" <jake@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: flashuty use
Date: 22 Dec 1999 18:10:11 -0800

I just bought a poqet PC plus from CA digital. I want to use flashuty to
change the configuration and files listed on c and d but I'm affraid of
hosing the flash and not being abled to boot any longer. Anyone have docs?
Know how to backup the flash ROM so I can restore it if I do any damage?
How do the drives get assigned by whats in the flash? Will flashing the
wrong addresses hurt the BIOS? Thanks for any and all help!

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009