From: poqet@xxxxxxxx
Subject: poqetpad keyboard info?
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 03:10:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi folks, I know this isn't exactly on-topic for this list, but as
there's no poqetpad list, here goes...

I recently acquired a PoqetPad Plus unit from a local surplus store.  It
boots up fine and displays the regular DOS 5.0 messages.  However, it
suddenly prompts me for a new date (which signifies a missing autoexec.bat
file, I believe).

This is where I'm stuck.

The PoqetPad has no built-in keyboard, and the unit didn't come with
an external one.  On startup, it loads a "PoqetPad Pop Up Keyboard" but I
haven't had any success tapping various parts of the screen trying to make
something work.

Does anybody have suggestions, tips, or maybe even some pinouts?

Thanks,

--charles hastings
  poqet at
  pangaea dot DHS dot org
  http://pangaea.DHS.org

Poqet Problem by Eli Naeher <enaeher@xxxxxxxx>

From: Eli Naeher <enaeher@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet Problem
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:38:11 -0500 (EST)

One week after receiving my new Poqet it has spontaneously ceased to
function. :(  I went to turn it on and nothing happened.  Any suggestions?

    ___
   )_|_)   Eli Naeher - enaeher@xxxxxxxx
  )__|__)
 )___|___)   "A whaleship was my Yale College and my Harvard."
\-,__|_,---/                             --Herman Melville

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009