From: Eli Naeher <enaeher@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet Classic?
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:51:27 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone...I was once subscribed to this list a few years ago and
have been wanting a Poqet ever since but have never gotten around to
buying one...now I go to CA Digital and find that I'm too late and they
only have Plus models.  As my purpose in having a portable pc is to be
able to write while away from home for extended periods of time the 2-8 hr
battery life on these is no good.  So...

Does anyone have a Poqet Classic of Poqet Prime they're looking to get rid
of?

Thanks!

    ___
   )_|_)   Eli Naeher - enaeher@xxxxxxxx
  )__|__)
 )___|___)   "A whaleship was my Yale College and my Harvard."
\-,__|_,---/                             --Herman Melville
 \________/

(Dead) Poqet? by Eric Tanenbaum <tanenb@xxxxxxxx>

From: Eric Tanenbaum <tanenb@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: (Dead) Poqet?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:23:10 +0000 (GMT)

After several months of non-use, I started another project that needed the
Poqet. As the batteries were dead, I replaced them --- several times. All
that usually happens, other than a blank screen, is that I get a bar
across the screen when I press reset. The one exception, and thus the
'usually' in the last sentence, is that once the Poqet reacted to the new
batteries by buzzing. The buzzing stopped when I took the batteries out.

Am I doing something wrong or has the poqet had it?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Eric Tanenbaum
Dept of Government
University of Essex
Colchester, Essex CO4 3SQ
England
(Phone: [UK] 01206-872506 or 01206-872502
        [Int'l] 44-1206-872506 or 44-1206-872502)

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009