From: Lyle Michelsen <lylem@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Items for sale
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 16:27:54 -0500

RE:  My previous post, the PC+ and accessories are sold.

I still have the Poqet PC with serial cable, 1 64KB  memory card, 3
512MB memory cards and a ThinCardDrive for these cards.  All
documentation and software included - $75.00 OBO.

Please respond directly to lylem@xxxxxxxx

Re: Items for sale by Alain Psyche <wyn@xxxxxxxx>

From: Alain Psyche <wyn@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Items for sale
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 09:28:51 +1100 (EST)

hi Lyle
what is a thincarddrive?
regards
al

Re: Items for sale by Louis P. Santillan <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Louis P. Santillan" <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:50:25 -0800 (PST)

I only want the serial cable and the memory cards...how much for those?

Louis

"If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his a$$ when he hopped!"
                          - Red Foreman of That '70s Show

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Lyle Michelsen wrote:

> RE:  My previous post, the PC+ and accessories are sold.
>
> I still have the Poqet PC with serial cable, 1 64KB  memory card, 3
> 512MB memory cards and a ThinCardDrive for these cards.  All
> documentation and software included - $75.00 OBO.
>
> Please respond directly to lylem@xxxxxxxx

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009