Volume 004, Number 022, 3 Nov 1999

  1. Newby by T. Cribbs <farris614@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Newby by T. Cribbs <farris614@xxxxxxxx>

From: "T. Cribbs" <farris614@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Newby
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 18:24:54 GMT

Hi All:

I'm a new subscriber to poqetpc list.  I haven't actually purchased a Poqet
as of yet.  I'm looking for more information on the poqet i.e. which model
to buy, what software runs on the P-PC, can I run quicken or some other
third party s/w and other questions.

I am a HP LX200 user and have been for a number of years (on my third unit
at present).  I love my HP but some things about the Poqet are very
appealing i.e. larger keyboard, faster speed and much more reasonable in
price.  Some concerns are: 1. the loss of a great interactive
database>appointment/todo list>quicken and lotus 123.  I'm hoping the poqet
can run these or other like programs that I can more to and from with a
simple push of a key.

I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of redundant questions of the list in my
effort to find out more about the PoqetPC, however I'll be out of town for
three weeks starting Wed. night, so if I don't answer any post's for a
while, I will as soon as I return (also a concern: internet performance).

Tony

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009