From: crayon <crayon@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Greetings
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:49:13 -0700

Nope nothing at all, the only way i can get any sort of response out of
the thing is to press the rest button, or remove the battires and put
them back in again.

--Christopher

Re: Greetings by Louis P. Santillan <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Louis P. Santillan" <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:09:15 -0700 (PDT)

You may have the contrast set low...look on the Poqet FAQ to find out how
to turn it back up.

"If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his a$$ when he hopped!"
                          - Red Foreman of That '70s Show

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, crayon wrote:

> Nope nothing at all, the only way i can get any sort of response out of
> the thing is to press the rest button, or remove the battires and put
> them back in again.
>
> --Christopher
>
> Andreas Meyer wrote:
>
> > crayon writes:
> >
> > > is there a key stroke to turn the unit on that i am not aware of
> > > or should it just boot as soon as the batteries are in?
> >
> > Above the Enter key, there is a key marked something like "I/O".
> > Does anything happen when you press that?
> >
> > Andy
> > --
> >  Andreas Meyer, ahm@xxxxxxxx, http://www.spies.com/ahm/
> >  I need a trephine like I need another hole in my head.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009