From: Erik Ekman <eekman@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: poqet things sold
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 18:59:55 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to everyone who responded to my ad for poqet things for sale.
Everything went very quickly and it's all sold.

Erik Ekman
Spanish Department
Drew University
Madison, NJ 07940
eekman@xxxxxxxx
http://www.users.drew.edu/~eekman/
Office: (973) 408-3780
Fax:	(973) 408-3768

Re: Digest poqetpc.v004.n018 by Geoff Sullivan <sunfish@xxxxxxxx>

From: Geoff Sullivan <sunfish@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v004.n018
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:16:07 -0700

> Will just regular AA batteries work ok ? that's what i have been using... is
> there a key stroke to turn the unit on that i am not aware of or should it
> just boot as soon as the batteries are in?

Regular AA batteries are preferred.  The unit will not usually come on
after you replace the batteries unless you press the ON key.  You may
also try the reset key which is the little gray button hidden near the
ON key.

Re: Digest poqetpc.v004.n016 by Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>

From: Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v004.n016
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:23:46 -0400 (EDT)

Eric Ekman, I tried your address, but my message bounced. I think your
address did not make it to the list completely.

I see that someone offered $25 for the lot. I'll double that to $50, plus
shipping, and think it is worth a lot more than that, but $50 is as much
as I can
justify for stuff that I am unlikely to use for a long while, if ever.

     Michael Fetterman
  d005041c@xxxxxxxx

  "There are lies, damned lies, and statistics"

                   Benjamin Disraeli

Re: Greetings by ahm@xxxxxxxx (Andreas Meyer)

From: ahm@xxxxxxxx (Andreas Meyer)
Subject: Re: Greetings
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 01:30:09 -0400 (EDT)

crayon writes:

> is there a key stroke to turn the unit on that i am not aware of
> or should it just boot as soon as the batteries are in?

Above the Enter key, there is a key marked something like "I/O".
Does anything happen when you press that?

Andy
--
 Andreas Meyer, ahm@xxxxxxxx, http://www.spies.com/ahm/
 I need a trephine like I need another hole in my head.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009