From: crayon <crayon@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Greetings
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:55:45 -0700

Will just regular AA batteries work ok ? that's what i have been using... is
there a key stroke to turn the unit on that i am not aware of or should it
just boot as soon as the batteries are in?

Re: Greetings by Louis P. Santillan <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Louis P. Santillan" <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 11:19:10 -0700 (PDT)

The Classic uses AA.  Look on the Poqet FAQ site for more info or goto
www.cadigital.com for info on purchasing batteries for the later model
Poqets.

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999, crayon wrote:

> Will just regular AA batteries work ok ? that's what i have been using... is
> there a key stroke to turn the unit on that i am not aware of or should it
> just boot as soon as the batteries are in?
>
> "Louis P. Santillan" wrote:
>
> > Did you try using new batteries in the Poqet?  There is a little
> > latch-thingy above the keyboard that you lift and it should pop up.

> > "It's not about the money...It's about the rules.  Without rules,
> >    we might as well be tree climbers flinging crap at each other."
> >                           - Red Foreman of That '70s Show

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009