From: "Chris R. Evans" <teknopup@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Poqet Door Stop
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:21:22 +0700

  Hmm, in your case, use it as a door stop.  hmm uohh

  I know !
             o Write a WinCE emulator for it (or at least a WinCE fake-end
               for it. trick all your friends  heh heh heh)

             o Load Hacker Toolkit/BlueBeep use it as personal low end
               CyberJack. eg Cr!kerJck

             o Play Spacewars (the original PCXT version) on it.
               (This psion5 prolly be too fast to run it  nways ?)

             o You didnt mention it as a paper-weight. then again it is
               fullfilling that now ?

             o give it to me  :]<g>

             Any other solutions ?

ttyl,
-tkp
(<B>http://members.xoom.com/teknopuppy/dm-soft.htm </B>)

-On 09/20/1999, poqetpc-errors@ tuned the radio for Digest poqetpc.v004.-

---[quoted material follows]-------
p>    001 - "Steve" <smb@xxxxxxxx - Using the Poqet
p>Subject: Using the Poqet
p>Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:18:07 +0100
p>Could any other Poqet enthusiast please suggest a suitable worthwhile =
p>use for the Poqet.  Every thing it does it done quicker and better by my =
p>Psion 5 which also emulates a PC and runs XT software. So apart from =
p>using it as a door stop or a pencil case is there still a practical =
p>useful role for my poor old Poqet?=20
---[end quoted material]---

--- "What?!? This isn't the Files section?!?"
*** MYREADER v.3.14g.1999.08.15.r90.SW; made for Net-tamer.

Re: useful uses for Poqet by Peter Vieth <fitek@xxxxxxxx>

From: Peter Vieth <fitek@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: useful uses for Poqet
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 18:22:34 -0700

poqetpc-errors@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Could any other Poqet enthusiast please suggest a suitable worthwhile =
> use for the Poqet.  Every thing it does it done quicker and better by my =
> Psion 5 which also emulates a PC and runs XT software. So apart from =
> using it as a door stop or a pencil case is there still a practical =
> useful role for my poor old Poqet?=20

I think it would make a great "brain" for a robot, assuming you could make a
serial interface

Poqet manuals by Peter Vieth <fitek@xxxxxxxx>

From: Peter Vieth <fitek@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet manuals
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:11:09 -0700

I have like 12 Poqet manuals and Poqet MS-DOS manuals. If anyone wants
them they're $4 each.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009