Volume 004, Number 013, 20 Sep 1999

  1. Using the Poqet by Steve <smb@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Using the Poqet by Steve <smb@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Steve" <smb@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Using the Poqet
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:18:07 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BF02CB.52AF4CA0

Could any other Poqet enthusiast please suggest a suitable worthwhile =
use for the Poqet.  Every thing it does it done quicker and better by my =
Psion 5 which also emulates a PC and runs XT software. So apart from =
using it as a door stop or a pencil case is there still a practical =
useful role for my poor old Poqet?=20

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BF02CB.52AF4CA0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Could any other Poqet enthusiast please suggest a =
suitable=20
worthwhile use for the Poqet.  Every thing it does it done quicker =
and=20
better by my Psion 5 which also emulates a PC and runs XT software. So =
apart=20
from using it as a door stop or a pencil case is there still a practical =
useful=20
role for my poor old Poqet? </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BF02CB.52AF4CA0--

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009