Volume 004, Number 012, 18 Sep 1999

  1. black line by Camnitzer1@xxxxxxxx

Digest Articles

black line by Camnitzer1@xxxxxxxx

From: Camnitzer1@xxxxxxxx
Subject: black line
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 12:36:30 EDT

Went to FAQ and followed instructions, but the whole thing seems so bonded
that there is no way to separate the key board from the motherboard. There
seems to be a rubber sheet in between, but it seems that any force applied
would break the damned thing, not that it would make a hell of a difference
at this point. I also used compressed air on the reset button from top and
into the little crack I pried open, to no avail.  I usually fix things with a
hammer and velcro and am quite successful, but it doesn't seem to apply here.
 Thanks anyway. Regards. Luis

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009