Volume 004, Number 010, 16 Sep 1999

  1. black line by Camnitzer1@xxxxxxxx

Digest Articles

black line by Camnitzer1@xxxxxxxx

From: Camnitzer1@xxxxxxxx
Subject: black line
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:48:16 EDT

Thank you Brian. I went back to the machine, put batteries back and the
stupid thing booted correctly after I pressed twice to check if the black
line stayed or not. So, I couldn't find out if it is dirty under the reset
button or the display cable. After writing my previous letter I remembered
that this had happened once before for a short time.  Anyway, how would one
clean the reset button? (I already know how to use it as a doorstop).
Although I don't think it is the reset button because when I pressed it
before today, the line would change places on the screen.  Thanks. Luis

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009