Volume 004, Number 006, 6 Sep 1999

  1. Poqet Card Prob's by Louis P. Santillan <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Poqet Card Prob's by Louis P. Santillan <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Louis P. Santillan" <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet Card Prob's
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 18:44:55 -0700 (PDT)

After not firing up my Poqet for 3 months I tried starting it again.  The
AA's were dead.  Replaced them.  At last use, I replaced a dead 2325 in
one of my poqet ram cards.  Both cards had run fine then.  But now, my
512K card will not format.  It gives me "Card Error" when I try.  I even
tried switching batteries.  Any ideas?

Thanks
Louis

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009