Volume 003, Number 098, 7 Aug 1999

  1. Re: Digest poqetpc.v003.n097 by Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Re: Digest poqetpc.v003.n097 by Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>

From: Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v003.n097
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 13:39:02 -0400 (EDT)

The likelihood is failure of the ribbon cable to the display, and likely
unerepairable. There is a small market in used POQETs you should avail
yourselves of. Advertise for one here.. a replacement one, for under $200
and/or likely much less, will be much cheaper than attempting repair.

     Michael Fetterman
  d005041c@xxxxxxxx

  "There are lies, damned lies, and statistics"

                   Benjamin Disraeli

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 poqetpc-errors@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> * replying to messages in this digest can be found at the
> * end of the digest.
>

> --------------- MESSAGE poqetpc.v003.n097.1 ---------------
>
> From: "Jon W. Robinson" <robinson@xxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Incomplete letters displayed on video.
> Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 11:00:39 -0400
>
> We have a Poqet computer that is used to control a field spectrometer.  The
> display recently stopped displaying complete letters.  Each letter tends to
> loose the right most pixels, making it difficult to read.  Any suggestions
> as to the cause and cure would be appreciated.
>
>           -Jon
>
> Jon W. Robinson
> Principal Scientist
> Raytheon ITSS
> Code 935
> Building 28, Room W192
> Goddard Space Flight Center
> Greenbelt, MD 20771
> 301 286-0681 (Phone)
> 301 286-1776 (FAX)
> robinson@xxxxxxxx
>

> --------------- END poqetpc.v003.n097 ---------------
>

> * POQET PC LIST SUBSCRIBERS:   When replying to digest messages,
> * please change  the subject  of your reply  to something useful
> * (instead of "Digest poqetpc.v001.n067"), and edit the contents
> * of the message, quoting text where appropriate.
> *
> * Also, make sure that the "To:" field in your reply is set cor-
> * rectly. Some mail readers may automatically send your reply to
> * <PoqetPC-Errors@xxxxxxxx>,  so  if you want  to reply to
> * sender of the message or to the entire maililng list,  you may
> * have to adjust the "To:" field of your reply.
> *
> * To unsubscribe from the mailing list,  send a message with the
> * word "unsubscribe" to <PoqetPC-Request@xxxxxxxx>. If you
> * have any questions,  please feel free to send a message to the
> * list owner at <PoqetPC-Owner@xxxxxxxx>.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009