Volume 003, Number 095, 26 Jul 1999

  1. Howdy... by JDupree162@xxxxxxxx

Digest Articles

Howdy... by JDupree162@xxxxxxxx

From: JDupree162@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Howdy...
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 12:37:37 EDT

Just thought I'd introduce myself to the group... I'm Jim, I live in
Baltimore, Maryland, and I LOVE my PoqetPC "Classic!". Most of the time,
it's used as my super-portable phone/address book, and other times I use it
to play a few games: Chess & UNO are my favorites!

Was the second-generation PoqetPC called the "Prime?", and if so what are the
differences or improvements over the "Classic?" Maybe someone can point me in
the direction where I can find one at a good price...

Thanks!
- Jim

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009