From: Al Wong <awong@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Can't get the XJ1144 Modem to Work on the PC Plus
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 00:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

> I'm sorry, but I'm really out of ideas at this point.  I don't remember the
> PQMCP command.  If anyone out there has the Technical Reference Guide, can
> you please look through it to see if you can find any information on the
> command?
>
> I wish I had better news, but its been a long time and I just don't
> remember the Poqet PC Plus that well.  I thought sure that the Megahertz
> modem was supported, but I could be wrong.

Bryan,

I took the modem to another PC-compatible machine and using the
Card Wizard, it saids the modem is configured for COM3 and IRQ5.
It hints there is a way to change the configuration but it
doesn't tell you how. Assuming I can somehow "reconfigure"
the modem to COM1 or COM2 (which I don't know how to do yet),
perhaps this will make a difference...?

 Al

Re: Digest poqetpc.v003.n087 by Geoff Sullivan <sunfish@xxxxxxxx>

From: Geoff Sullivan <sunfish@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v003.n087
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 10:37:58 -0400 (EDT)

This is most disappointing news about the Megahertz modem problems.  I
don't seem to have the PQMCP.EXE file in my D: directory.  Could someone
email it to me?  I'd like to take a look at it and maybe try a few things.

TIA,
Geoff
              \\                                             Geoff Sullivan
 \\   ....;;;;;;;;;;o.      _ \\                      sunfish@xxxxxxxx
 //    ''       //                              http://www.gis.net/~sunfish
Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009