Volume 003, Number 085, 13 Jun 1999

  1. Re: Digest poqetpc.v003.n084 by Geoff Sullivan <sunfish@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Re: Digest poqetpc.v003.n084 by Geoff Sullivan <sunfish@xxxxxxxx>

From: Geoff Sullivan <sunfish@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v003.n084
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 20:34:46 -0700

poqetpc-errors@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> If I remember correctly, the 2-8 hour battery life is fairly accurate.
> Hopefully someone else who owns a Poqet PC Plus can comment on that.  I
> don't know what kind of AC adapter (if any) CA Digital is selling with the
> PC Plus, but I do know that it is possible to charge the battery while
> using the PC Plus at the same time.  The battery charger is actually inside
> the Poqet PC Plus, so all you do is attach the AC power adapter.

The 2-8 hours is probably the original Fujitsu claim, but remember,
these NiCads were made 5 or 6 years ago.  Don't know what the shelf life
of one of these is.  Mine goes for at least 2 hours before it signals
it's low.  The AC adapter I got from CA Digital is the original Fujitsu
one, about .5"x5"x3" and reliable.
--
   .       >(  )<        sunfish@xxxxxxxx     .
Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009