Volume 003, Number 083, 8 Jun 1999

  1. large sram cards and linear flash cards by <eekman@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

large sram cards and linear flash cards by <eekman@xxxxxxxx>

From: <eekman@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: large sram cards and linear flash cards
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:46:25 -0400

I have a poqet prime with a pair of 2mb sram cards.  I have been looking
through the faq and it mentions that it is possible to use sram cards of 4 or
even 8mb with the poqet, as well as linear flash cards that can be programmed
on another computer for use with the poqet.  I was wondering if anyone is
using either 4 or 8mb sram cards?  If so, where can one get them?  Are there
any problems associated with them?  Similarly, is anyone using linear flash
cards with the poqet?  Does the 8mb limit apply to these cards as well?  Do
applications run on them?  And does anyone know where I can get a good price
on them?  Thanks.

Erik Ekman
eekman@xxxxxxxx

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009