  1. flashuty by Geoff Sullivan <sunfish@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

flashuty by Geoff Sullivan <sunfish@xxxxxxxx>

From: Geoff Sullivan <sunfish@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: flashuty
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:02:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 10 May 1999 poqetpc-errors@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> can anyone tell me exactly what this utility is for? From what I can
> work out from the online help, it appears to be a utility for
> rewriting/dumping FlashROM.  Would that be the data for the D:
> drive?  I'd like to recode the stuff on my D: drive (as much of it is
> largely useless to me) but I'm hesitant to play around with a mostly-
> undocumented utility.  Anyone with details who is willing to help
> would be most appreciated?

This is exactly what you think it is.  Use the switch /? to see some
details.  If you'd like any more, email me directly.
              \\                                             Geoff Sullivan
 \\   ....;;;;;;;;;;o.      _ \\                      sunfish@xxxxxxxx
 //    ''       //                              http://www.gis.net/~sunfish
Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009