  1. Utility on my Poqet PC Plus: FLASHUTY by Archivis, Lord of Archivon <archivis@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Utility on my Poqet PC Plus: FLASHUTY by Archivis, Lord of Archivon <archivis@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Archivis, Lord of Archivon" <archivis@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Utility on my Poqet PC Plus: FLASHUTY
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 22:44:48 -0500

can anyone tell me exactly what this utility is for? From what I can
work out from the online help, it appears to be a utility for
rewriting/dumping FlashROM.  Would that be the data for the D:
drive?  I'd like to recode the stuff on my D: drive (as much of it is
largely useless to me) but I'm hesitant to play around with a mostly-
undocumented utility.  Anyone with details who is willing to help
would be most appreciated?
Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009