  1. Re: Classic vs. Plus; comm program by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
  2. Poquet for Sale by Matt Schafer <matts@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Re: Classic vs. Plus; comm program by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Classic vs. Plus; comm program
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 20:45:16 -0700

I think this may have already been answered, but I wanted to make sure...

The Poqet PC Plus has serial connectors, but they're not standard.  There
are no parallel ports in the system.  The display cable on the Poqet PC
Plus can be replaced fairly easily, but it does not have a failure rate
even close to that of the Poqet PC Classic/Prime.

-- Bryan

From: Matt Schafer <matts@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poquet for Sale
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 14:45:34 -0500

Does anyone want a Poquet Plus?  Used for a couple hours. $50

Matt

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009