  1. Re: New user / Software Compatibility by Scott Kinder <rkinder@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Re: New user / Software Compatibility by Scott Kinder <rkinder@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Scott Kinder" <rkinder@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: New user / Software Compatibility
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:46:12 -0500

PKUNZIP.EXE version 2.04g works perfectly on the Poqet!
I was using version 2.01 (don't know how I ended up with that
version!). This is one of the most popular compression/
decompression (pkzip/pkunzip) utilities around.

It can be found at http://www.pkware.com/

Thanks to Bill and Alain for setting me straight!

Regards,
Scott