  1. Re: Alphaworks or Lotusworks Cards by DMorse154@xxxxxxxx
  2. Re: Year 2000 by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Re: Alphaworks or Lotusworks Cards by DMorse154@xxxxxxxx

From: DMorse154@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Alphaworks or Lotusworks Cards
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:22:54 EST

Hello
I am looking for a Lotusworks or Alphaworka card for my Poqet PC.  I have some
goodies to trade: Compaq PCMCIA 14.4 Modems and a speedpaq 144/p without
cable.  Pass the word.
D. Morse

Re: Year 2000 by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Year 2000
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:29:17 -0800

Hi,

Based on some limited testing that I've done, I think that it will work
fine in the year 2000 and beyond.  More detail is in the Poqet PC FAQ.

-- Bryan

At 10:23 AM 2/15/99, Michel Huynh wrote:
>Will my Poqet Classic pass the year 2000 ? If no, how to patch it ?

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009