  1. Classic w/Zip Drive? by Louis Paul Santillan <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Classic w/Zip Drive? by Louis Paul Santillan <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>

From: Louis Paul Santillan <lsantil@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Classic w/Zip Drive?
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 21:54:30 -0800 (PST)

Has anybody had success w/ Stefan's Zip Driver with the PoqetPC?
I know it requires a Parallel cable but how do I get one for the
PoqetPC Classic?  I already have the VNA cable and I've seen
Serial->Parallel connectors available...would this be an option?
Also, has anybody had trouble with accessing the zip disks after they
used it with the Poqet because of the fact that it formats it into 3
partitions?

Thanks for your help,
Louis

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009