From: "John Mercer" <jmercer@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Mr. Moy's Suggestion
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:34:18 -0800

William Moy has suggested using the DOS INTERSVR command with an /rcopy
switch to copy files to the Poqet.  Could he, or someone else, expand on
this.

I had been using a card reader in my desktop computer and backups were a
breeze, but I have some kind of conflict now and cannot read the cards on
the desktop.

So now I use PQLINK with the Poqet Null Modem/VNA cable. I find PQLINK
clumsy and slow.  I'd really just like to do a full backup of each card to
my PC.  Using PQLINK requires a slow process of finding and marking each
file.  Can someone give instructions for a quicker way?

Regards,

John S. Mercer

Re: Digest poqetpc.v003.n033 by Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>

From: Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v003.n033
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:33:58 -0500 (EST)

The current (or last months') issue of PC World advises how to enable
dual boot into WINDOZE 95 and another OS without other soft(where?); to
make it easier, try System Commander.

For that matter, have you tried loading Geoworks under the DOS prompt ?

     Michael Fetterman

 The problem with the Universe is
 NOT that it DOESN'T make sense, but
 rather that it ALMOST makes sense..

                      Lord Rutherford

From: Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:38:37 -0500 (EST)

Is the POQET PC Plus identical (or how does it differ ?) to the Classic
in display ? output port/cables ? keyboard ?

Reply to MFetterman re Plus by MOY, WILLIAM <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>

From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Reply to MFetterman re Plus
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:21:35 -0500

	Is the POQET PC Plus identical (or how does it differ ?) to the
Classic
	in display ? output port/cables ? keyboard ?

	     Michael Fetterman
 Stats are on the website for California Digital for the Plus,
http://www.cadigital.com/.  Screen: CGA w/ anti-glare surface.  Ports: I
think they may be mini serial/parallel (not sure, my unit's at home).
Keyboard: Mine happens to be French (ugh) but the look and feel seems to
be the same as latest Classic.  Detailed info on site.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009