  1. Small word processors by Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>
  2. T3400CT and SRAM cards by faethor@xxxxxxxx (J. Lawrence)

Digest Articles

Small word processors by Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>

From: Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Small word processors
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 22:34:27 -0500 (EST)

Comparable to NYWord, and my favorite, is Galaxy/Galaxy Lite. Both are
considerably larger than VDE or QEdit however.

     Michael Fetterman
Voluntary Clinical Assistant Professor
of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery
    University of Miami
  d005041c@xxxxxxxx

 The problem with the Universe is
 NOT that it DOESN'T make sense, but
 rather that it ALMOST makes sense..

                      Lord Rutherford

From: faethor@xxxxxxxx (J. Lawrence)
Subject: T3400CT and SRAM cards
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 10:12:20 -0600 (CST)

>From: Daryl L Hardes <daloh@xxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Don Ferguson's questions
>Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 21:54:38 -0500
>
>Don
>
>My Toshiba 3400CT recognises my Poqet card
>OK

    I have NEVER been able to get my T3400CT to read SRAM or Flash RAM
cards.  I'm using  Toshiba's PCMPLUS3 PCMCIA drivers, what are you using?
You wouldn't have a FDD you'd like to sell?

-Jay

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009